Sivun näyttöjä yhteensä

keskiviikko 31. maaliskuuta 2021

Mind Control and Abductions part 4

 

NAVAL INTELLIGENCE

He gave me specific examples of things that occurred with him in the 1960s, how he was put through this sort of program. Much of what he described as to how this, not just the mind control, he knew the technology involved, he knew many of the terms involved, he would have to do a great deal of studying in order to have gotten this information. And he talked about the way that these sorts of secret missions would be directed out of a Naval intelligence ship, which I knew from other sources to be absolutely true. So I believed what he had to say to me, in other words. And he fingered the Veterans Administration hospital out here in Northridge as one place where they continue to have scientists operate in these capacities. And that was very interesting to me, because I later have, and I just now had an abductee tell me that she had memories of something terrible happening at that very same Veterans Administration hospital.

So that all fits together, again, I’m telling you this to explain to you why I believe what I believe. I don’t necessarily have all of the facts and that I can put it in a book and prove it, but I have enough that definitely my suspicion is raised. Now you may ask about implantations, the scars that Budd Hopkins will show you photographs of, and these implantations, intracerebral implantations which are just now beginning to show up in MRI scans on contactees. I’ve just now made friends with a woman out in Lancaster, who is studying abductees who claim to have gotten a lot of these MRI scans definitely having “bogies” showing upon them.

Again, this was a part of the technology. There was a book published in 1968, I believe, called _Were We Controlled_ by a man with the pseudonym of Lincoln Lawrence, and I would suggest that you people read that. Now, this is a book ostensibly about the John F. Kennedy assassination, looking into the possibility, and this has been raised by a number of people, outrageous as the possibility may seem, that Jack Ruby and Lee Harvey Oswald were somehow hypnotically programmed to do what they did. To tell you the truth, although I am willing to accept any number of unusual possibilities, I am not entirely convinced of that. However, I know for a fact that much of the information given in that book regarding the CIA’s and the Defense Department’s mind control program is right on target, because it checked out with material that was released only about fifteen years later, or ten years later, under Freedom of Information.

Lincoln Lawrence had to have, and I know that he was in fact an FBI agent, and therefore probably did have the sort of connections. He had to have connections to people who were in the know as to the technology involved. And the technology that he fingers, and it’s come up in a couple of other sources, again we don’t have actual internal government documentation on this, unfortunately just yet, but the technology that he fingers is something called Radio Hypnotic Intracerebreal Control, that coupled with another technology called EDOM, Electronic Dissolution Of Memory. And basically, EDOM is nothing more or less than “missing time”, exactly what Budd Hopkins talks about. Making people forget what they’ve done for the past two or three hours. According to Lincoln Lawrence, and I’m tending more and more to believe him, that is a technology that we, not the aliens, but we have had in our hands for my goodness, twenty, thirty years perhaps. Similarly, Radio Hypnotic Intracerebreal Control is a technology which, even in its most primitive form, according to some of the Russian literature mentioned in Lincoln Lawrence’s book, and again I gave a copy to Aileen there, goes back to the 1930’s. And that has to do with alot of arcane subjects implantations, intracerbreal implantations in the brain.

By sending electronic pulses to these intracerebreal implantations, you can train the frequencies of the brain to a point of hypnotic suggestibility, and then voices, which can be, as I mentioned earlier, which can be placed into the brain will act as a sort of remote hypnotist. One that has a far greater suggestibility than an actual hypnotist that you might pay money to go see. And this is somebody who can make you believe that you are seeing when this is happening to you they can make you believe that you are seeing, or have seen, if they want to erase a previous memory, say a van that kidnapped you, when in fact they might tell you that it was a UFO that kidnapped you. Or, as another story that I got from an abductee…

He had this strange memory of you know, he was talking about his abduction, and how he climbed into this saucer-shaped craft. But you know, just before the saucer-shaped craft appeared in his mind he has this strange memory that there was this truck in there, and that the same guy who was on the craft was in that truck, and he couldn’t quite put the two together. Well, you know, I heard this from Budd Hopkins once. He said that there was an abductee he talked who said that there was, you know when he was abducted, that at first he thought it was a helicopter, or some sort of helicopter that grabbed him and took him up into the air.

 

from https://thinkaboutit.site/ufos/mind-control-abductions-4/

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti